New Patient Registration
If you wish to register with the practice, please visit the surgery and talk to our receptionists.
You need to fill in a form for each person that wishes to register. It would be a great help if you could bring your up-to-date medical card with you. If you cannot find it, do not despair.
Simply see our receptionist and ensure that you know the following details:
- Full name, including previous names
- Date and place of birth (for children registering aged 16 and under a copy of their birth certificate will be required).
- Last address
- Confirmation of your new address (utility bill,landline telephone, bank statement..)
- Last name and address of you previous Doctor
- NHS number if known (not the same as your National Insurance number)
If you wish to see the doctor or nurse, you are welcome to make an appointment at the time you register.
If you have just arrived in the country and have not had a GP before, you will need to bring:
- Your passport or
- Your bank statement
As a proof of ID.
You can also fill out part of the registration beforehand by filling out the form below. Please do note however that there are a few additional forms that you will be required to fill out when you come into the surgery, along with the confirmation of your given address.
Patient Permanent registration (GMS1)
Please bring form to practice and there is another
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services