Young Person Friendly Services
Your practice has been awarded a "Young Person Friendly Award"
- Young people (including those under 16 years) can be seen without a parent if they choose to
- The consultation will be confidential but in some circumstances, if we feel the young person may be at risk or in danger, we may have to break that confidence but will inform the young person what we are doing and who we need to tell.
- You can see clinician of choice (male or female)
- You can have a chaperone during the consultation
- See our external notice board for more informations