New Patient Registration
If you wish to register with the practice, please visit the surgery and talk to our receptionists.
You need to fill in a form for each person that wishes to register. It would be a great help if you could bring your up-to-date medical card with you. If you cannot find it, do not despair.
Simply see our receptionist and ensure that you know the following details:
- Full name, including previous names
- Date and place of birth (for children registering aged 16 and under a copy of their birth certificate will be required).
- Last address
- Confirmation of your new address (utility bill,phone bill, tenancy agreement or bank statement..)
- Last name and address of you previous Doctor
- NHS number if known (not the same as your National Insurance number)
If you have just arrived in the country and have not had a GP before, you will need to bring:
Please come into our practice with correct documents and fill out registration forms
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services