As of Monday 15th June 2020
In line with Government guidance, we request that you wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth whenever you enter the surgery
Vaccine Information in other languages and videos are in the link below:
NHS England and NHS Improvement London » COVID-19 vaccine communication materials
NHS staff across the capital are working hard to vaccinate people against Covid-19. The NHS will let you know when it is your turn to have the vaccine. Please do not to contact the NHS or your GP practice for a vaccination before then #CovidVaccine
- don’t contact the NHS/GPs to seek a vaccine, we will contact you;
- when we do contact you, please attend your booked appointments;
- you may not receive your vaccine at your GP practice but at another local vaccination centre;
- vaccines are being supplied in a phased approach;
- it is likely to take until at least Spring before the most at risk groups have been vaccinated, this is a marathon and not a sprint;
- as more vaccine supplies become available, more vaccine sites will be added, and more people able to get their vaccine;
please continue to follow the government’s guidance to control the spread of the virus and save lives.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Use the 111 coronavirus service
You are also able to test for COVID-19 please see link below
\If you do have to stay at home please see the link below for Employee's statement of the sickness form
\sfbv \ bvj\sb jilkfs\gbvhfp\sogv
Please click on the link below to see update from the Government website
Please see the document attached with useful information
Here to help
If You like to volunteer to help the community please see link below
The Well Centre location Update
The Well Centre, a youth health hub for young people aged 13 to 20, has a new location and is no longer in Streatham. The service is now based in Herne Hill at:
Herne Hill Group Practice, 74 Herne Hill, London, SE24 9QP (entrance via Kestrel Avenue)
All of our contact details remain the same:
T: 020 8473 1581 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
W: www.thewellcentre.org Twitter: @Thewellcentre
The opening hours remain the same: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 3.30-6.30pm. There are no changes in a way you refer young people to the service. We are running a mixture of telephone, video and face to face appointments. We are here to support young people through this unprecedented time and look after their health and wellbeing.
Please let your young people know about the change. Young people can call us on 0208 473 1581 before making their way to the Well Centre as we have to ensure social distancing is in place.
Practice Operational Protocol
In view of the Covid19 Pandemic, we are changing the way the surgery operates to reduce the risk of infection to both our patients and staff as follows: -
- All appointments will now be triaged by a doctor, so it will no longer be possible to book an appointment via the front desk or online. .
- There will now be a telephone triage clinic in the morning. If a patient needs to be seen the doctor will arrange this for the afternoon.
- Everyone entering the building, eg to collect blood forms, letters or prescriptions, will need give the reason to the receptionist via the front door intercom.
Thank you for your co-operation in these difficult times.
Dr Savan Arora
Covid-19 Practice Lead
Reviewed 19th May 2020
Welcome to Herne Hill Road Medical Practice
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
“All information that you provide to your Doctors, Nurses and/or staff at the Practice is treated with strict confidentiality. For information on how we use and share your information please obtain our privacy notice at the Practice, or view by clicking the link below
Covid-19 Data Sharing
(Site updated 22/02/2021)